Keep Cool Index du Forum

Keep Cool Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Facebook Account Want To Delete

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Keep Cool Index du Forum -> ** Structures Publics ** -> Centre de Transactions
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hawaigabbe

Emploi: Taxidermiste
Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 18:18 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Account Want To Delete Répondre en citant

Facebook Account Want To Delete
> DOWNLOAD

If you aren't logged into Facebook, enter your email address (or phone number) into the top-right corner of the screen and click Log In to continue. share Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNoRelated ArticlesWhat's the difference between deactivating and deleting my account?What's the difference between deactivating and deleting my account?Why am I getting a Facebook invite email from a friend?Why am I getting a Facebook invite email from a friend?I don't know why someone received an invitation to join Facebook from me.I don't know why someone received an invitation to join Facebook from me.Where do People You May Know suggestions come from?Where do People You May Know suggestions come from?How do I deactivate my account?How do I deactivate my account?Loading.Try Again. ArticleEdit manently Delete a Facebook Account Oops! The page you requested doesnt seem to exist. This process is different than permanently deleting your Facebook account. When you delete your account, people won't be able to see it on Facebook. While we are deleting this information, it is inaccessible to other people using Facebook.Some of the things you do on Facebook arent stored in your account. You'll see this icon in the top-right side of the Facebook page, just right of the ? icon. Keep in mind, if you use your Facebook account to log into Facebook or somewhere else, your account will be reactivated. If you aren't logged into Facebook on your Android, enter your email address and password and tap Sign in to view the News Feed. Home About wikiHow Jobs Terms of Use RSS Site map Log In Mobile view All text shared under a Creative Commons License. Flag as. Some information, such as messages you sent to friends, may still be visible to others.If youd like to come back to Facebook after youve deactivated your account, you can reactivate your account at anytime by logging in with your email and password. Skip this step for Android. Flag as. Thanks! Yes No Not Helpful 5 Helpful 4 Can I deactivate my personal account, but still manage a page that I have created? wikiHow Contributor Unfortunately, no. It's at the bottom of the page. Your account will stay in groups, but your name will become black and unclickable, and your profile picture will be blank. You'll see this option in the top-left side of the page. You may need to re-enter your password after this step. You'll do this in the text field near the middle of the page. Method 2 On Mac and PC 1 Go to the Facebook website. Thanks."." more Rated this article: A Anonymous Jun 25, 2017 "I have been trying for quite some time to unsubscribe from Facebook in vane, your article has given me the necessary clues; thanks!"." more A Anonymous Oct 19, 2017 "The step by step procedure of deactivating my account helped. Messenger - Deactivates Facebook Messenger as well. MESSAGES LOG IN Log in Facebook Google Civic wikiHow Account No account yet? Create an account EXPLORE Community DashboardRandom ArticleAbout UsCategoriesRecent Changes HELP US Write an ArticleRequest a New ArticleAnswer a RequestMore Ideas. It's in either the bottom-right corner of the screen (iPhone) or the top-right corner of the screen (Android). Thanks! Yes No Not Helpful 0 Helpful 0 Unanswered Questions How can I recover my old Facebook account if I no longer have access to it? Answer this question Flag as. Has something changed? Answer this question Flag as. and then select a number of days to keep your account deactivated. It may take up to 90 days to delete data stored in backup systems. Clicking it will invoke a drop-down menu. A deletion request is cancelled if you log back into your Facebook account during this time. Before you do this, you may want to download a copy of your info from Facebook. 65.. This link is to the right of the "Account" heading 5a02188284
download facebook blackberry 9220 versi lamadownload da nova vers o do facebook para celularfacebook hack online free with idfacebook app cameradownload free new facebook for mobilehow to make albums private on facebook pagefacebook password hacker v4hack facebook account 100 freefacebook hacked raspberryhow to hack my girlfriends facebook messages
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 18:18 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Keep Cool Index du Forum -> ** Structures Publics ** -> Centre de Transactions Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange